This is a quick and easy way to dress up frozen roll dough. I use Rhodes brand, but there are others. Check in the freezer section of your grocery.
The ingredients are simple and you can alter the seasonings to complement your meal. Here’s what you’ll need:
- frozen roll dough
- ½ stick butter
- dried or fresh herbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- Let the dough rise according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic and herbs.
- Brush over the rolls and bake according to the package directions.
- Brush more seasoned butter over the rolls after baking.