If you’re trying to lose weight or eat more veggies, this is the soup for you. It’s also great if you just want a quick, easy and healthy meal. The ingredients are simple and you can add any veggie that you like or have hanging around in your fridge.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- large can of tomato juice
- potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onion – chopped
- any other veggie you’d like to add (diced tomatoes, corn, cabbage, green pepper etc)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups water
- Put the juice and water in a large pot.
- Add the chopped veggies and cook until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is part of Meatless Monday at The Green Backs Gal.