Oh, this was good. The freshly made pesto, sweet sauteed red peppers and onions, creamy cheese ravioli and grilled chicken were divine together. I wish you could smell it, because it was just heavenly. It was also super easy and quick to make. I don’t have an ingredient picture for you this time, though. Even while the ravioli was cooking, I was still deciding what would go into the dish.
- 2 bags frozen cheese ravioli
- about 1/2 - 3/4 cup of pesto sauce
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- grilled chicken breasts or tenders, sliced thin
- Cook the ravioli according to the directions.
- Saute the onions and peppers in olive oil.
- When the pasta is done, drain it and put it back into the cooking pan.
- Add the peppers and onion, grilled chicken and pesto.
- Serve it up and make everyone happy. Yum!